Recent activity (83.7kg)

My run last night I achieved my target or running my canal run in under 1 hour, I got 58:25, not bad considering I have a cough and cold at the moment.

I looked at my best ever time for this run, set in mid March 2009 at 56:55. This is a new challenge for October.

Last night I went to karate, was feeling tired after run, but good session. Tonight I'm going to the gym with Rick for first time, to see if I want to join. I'm really not sure to be honest, as I've never stuck with a gym for any length of time. I find them boring to be honest.

I did two bike rides over the weekend. One good one with Tom and the same route the next day on my own. I'd like to ride more if possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting