Did not feel like running last night (84.7kg)

Last night I had planned to do an evening run, but by the time it got to 8pm I just did not feel like it. Perhaps it is because my kneee is worrying me, perhaps I've had enough...

So instead I stayed in and watched the telly.

For lunch today I had cheese and onion and tomato sandwich, with olives and crisps. I will aim to do a run either this afternoon or this evening. Nive weather at the moment so I'll try to get out later.

I've not been logging my food very well recently, lets see what I've been having:

Monday: Day at home with Tom
Lunch: Egg and cheese on toast
Tea: Chicken, peppers, onion and tomato baked and served with cous-cous

Tuesday: Went to London
Lunch: Pizza Express hot pizza, orange and soda
Tea: Plenty of beer and duck pancakes from weird techno restaurant

Wednesday: Still in London
Breakfast: Bacon and scrambled egg
Lunch: Small portion of vege pasta and salas
Tea: Chicken, pepper and tomato fajitas

Thursday:
Lunch: Tomato soup and a roll from Churchouse
Tea: Low saturated fat taglieatelle (ready meal)

Friday:
Lunch: Cheese, onion and tomato salad bun, crips, olives

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting