Progress - one month on - targets for coming month

I’ve been working this for one month now, so here is my summary of what I’ve done so far:

1.      Lost 4.5kg, bringing my bmi down to 24.7. I need to lose another 4kg to reach my initial target of 23.5 bmi but at the moment I’m not sure if I should go so low
2.      Done plenty of runs – more than my original target I set. Set some good times for various runs, including a reasonable time for macc half
3.      Done my karate each week
4.      Not done so well on cutting out beer/alcohol – need to work harder at this, particularly a Friday
5.      I’m not eating so many crisps before bed now – but still the odd pack
6.      I’ve cut crisps out from lunch – would be better to eat them at lunch than before bed though
7.      Morning chocolate bars I’ve not had
8.      At home eating far less biscuits and less choc
9.      Eating at home has been a lot more healthy in the last month

My target for the next month is to:

1.      continue to run at my current level, which is about 4-5 runs per week. I aim to do 100 miles during October
2.      Continue to eat healthily at home – allow myself decent portions of healthy food.
3.      Cut out beer on a Friday evening, this needs to be replaced with something more healthy. I am going away next week so will have a few beers then, but apart from that will aim to have zero alcohol intake during October.
4.      Continue to remove chocolate and biscuits from my diet in the evenings
5.      Remove crisps from my evening diet
6.      Start on a strength training regime to support my running

Doing this I should lose a further 2kg which will take me to about 24 bmi which is my target for end of the month.

During November I will take a cholesterol test to see where I am at for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting