Not a great weekend - but I am redeemed (86.3kg)

After an appalling start to the weekend (deadly combination of sun, pub and beer) I managed to partially redeem myself yesterday by running 9 miles in the morning (my standard two runs up onto Kerridge ridge followed by 4.2 miles along middlewood way) and followed by a 5 mile walk with rest of family in the afternoon. I did not beat any times, but on my 4.2 mile run I was under 38 mins which is much better than one month ago.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 86.3kg. I'm rather disappointed with the software that comes with my salter mibody scales, as I seem to have ongoing problems getting the data from the device. It would not download the last three days work of data. Piece of crap software.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting