Historical weight change over last three years

I've been analysing my weight data I have recored on my Wii. I've taken a summary of what I have an plotted it for comparison. Here are some facts I've uncovered:
  • I was heaviest at the beginning of September 2011 at 90kg
  • I recorded my largest weight change between January 2009 and April 2009, losing 9.5kg in total
  • I was at my lowest weight in April 2009 at 77kg
  • My rate of change in the last two months is the highest rate of change I've recorded
  • I've not spent a great deal of time at a steady weight
Worryingly, I had not realised just how heavy I was getting in September 2011, I was somewhat heavier than I was when I went for my medical in December 2008 when I was in a bad way healthwise.

I need to think about what my next goal will be, as I'm getting quite close to my target BMI of 23.5. I'm currently at 23.87. Looking at the data I think it will need to be something around maintenance. I could happily lose a bit more weight and go to 23, but there is no point if I'm just going to put is all back on again.

Here is the data:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting