Night run with Dave - 83.3kg

I went on an excellent night run with Dave last night, in the dark, rain and fog up side of Kerridge ridge over to Rainow, back via RUPP then up the front of Kerridge ridge, back down side and on to The Vale.

The two pints of lager at the Vale were my only mistake :-( nice though they were I felt really rough running back home. I think in future I'll stick to orange if we visit a pub mid run.

I was also using the new app I have on my phone which gives me 1:25000 scale maps, works a treat. I'll be using it to scan for new routes.

Somewhat disappointed that my reading for visceral fat was back at 8 this morning, hopefully one to watch though.

I'll need to republish the historical weight data, I thought there was something wrong with one of the lower readings, I was right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting