Food report

Been lax on this again. for my breakfast had usual toast, orange, tea, cod liver oil. I've dropeed taking the vitamin supplements for now.

Lunch, sat in a Liveseys and had their Scorcher. Very nice but bad for me salami, jalapeno, cheese and chilli jam on toasted bread, and two cappucinos. For tea had two fried eggs on toast with cheese on. A pretty cholesterol heavy day I'm afraid, but I did look up and eggs have the hdl type which is not too bad. Snacks have included lots of Orange juice, a small block of choc, some small stuffed peppers (again sat fat cos of the cheese) and a few olives.

Yesterday was better, usual breakie, for lunch a cheese and sundried tom sandwich (I asked for chicken but got cheese), for tea a chicken, pepper and onion fajita or two. Some choc snacks, crisps, and woe is me 1 bottle of alcoholic ginger queer.

Not great, but not too bad either as I'm working it all off at the moment. My poor arteries, well I'll find out in November when I get a cholesterol test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting