What happened to my weight today?

I'm not sure why my weight has suddenly dropped from 82.3kg to 80.9kg in 24 hours. This puts my BMI at 23.22.

A quick run down of yesterday suggests a couple of things out of the ordinary:

1. I went to Livesey for lunch and had a couple of caffeinated coffees. Nothing too different there.
2. I had some chocolate with very high cocoa content
3. I Ran up Shining Tor and didn't have tea until late
4. Tea consisted of bread and cheese
5. I had a pint of beer in the pub after the run
6. I didn't sleep well (tea too late and lots of exercise)

I think the combination of hard exercise in the evening and a late, light tea, plus lack of sleep is the reason why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting