November biometric data review - 81.5kg

I'm relly cross that my scales have lost a chunk of data for November.

Some observations:

My weight is now stabilising at around 81 to 82kg. This means I've consistently been at or below my target BMI of 23.5 since mid November.

There was a blib this weekend just gone. I had too much beer on Friday, then on Saturday I ate at least 3200 calories. Lunch at Pizza express followed by tea at M&D. I did a very slow run that day too. So on Sunday my weight moved from the months low on Saturday of 80.7 to 82.4kg! This shows that alcohol has the effect of making it look like your weight has dropped, only to surprise you the next day, especially if you then consume too many calories.

There is more slow but steady progress on body fat reading and muscle mass. Today happens to be my lowest reading for body fat at 18.9%.

Here is the data:



Here is the data plotted onto the historical chart. I've not yet reached the lowest weight I reached in 2009 and 2010.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting