November Goals

Here are my goals for the coming month:

1. Get weight stable at about 81kg
2. Run at least 4 times a week, and do at least 20 miles a week
3. Try to ascend 5000m with my running - this will be tough - need to get at least 4000m though
4. Keep a close eye on alcohol - rather than set a limit I thought I'd just monitor and record everything I drink instead, then report back at end of month. Using iphone to take photographic record of everything I drink.
5. Follow the 100 pushups program - by end of month aim to be able to do 45 pressups in one go
6. Report a good time for the big November race:

http://www.mh.k313.com/mh/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=771&Itemid=48

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting