Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

I'm racing the Langley 7 race tomorrow:

http://www.mh.k313.com/mh/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=364&Itemid=71

So yesterday and today I'm resting before the race. I've been suffering from quite sore legs at the back of my thighs (hamstring muscles I think), so I wanted my legs to be fit again. I think it was due to the extra hill runs I did earlier in the week.

Last night I restarted on some strength training, just the 100 push ups program again, coupled with some crunches. I'll try to get my free weights from my mum and dad some time, and look into the Xbox exercise program which has been gathering dust.

My weight over the last couple of days has crept up from 82.2. to 82.5. No big deal really, but it is because I"m eating the odd chocolate bar and had a couple of beers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting