Not running...

Aprat from the Roaches race this weekend I've not run for a week now. I've been resting my knees pre the race, and then resting them again after the race to try to ensure that they are okay. They don;t feel too bad now, I had some muslce aches above the knee yesterday after I walked home, but right now they feel okayish.

I'll try a run tonight to see how they are, and I'm planning a night run with Dave and Matt tomorrow evening. We talked about doing a run over to Shining Tor from Bollington on December 11th. That will have to be my big run for December as there is nothing else in the local racing calendar worthy of note.

Aside from that all I've done is karate and walking to work this week. I counted the number of steps to work this morning, is about 1360. This means I"ll need to walk alot during the day if I am to get to 10,000 steps a day.

I'll be montioring this soon with the new Jawbone UP device that is on order, hopefully will get it before end of week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting