Weekend running - 82.6kg

I did quite well in the Langley race over the weekend. I got a time of 57:08, only 2:50 behind Dave. Overall I came in 143/263, which is respectable, and 25th in my class (MV40).

I ran my new Kerridge Ridge circuit yesterday, and got a time of 55:39 for the 5.4mi circuit. So far this month I've run 856m of ascent in 20.9 miles.

I've started my strength training now, done two sessions of pressups so far, and a session of weights with the Kinect fitness game. MY problem is that this game has made my knee sore again, so I'll need to watch out.

My weight has been gradually going up over the last week. I need to watch those crisps and chocolate, and particulatly the beer. Not been such a great week for beer. I'll plot the data now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting