87.7kg and pub lunch

My weight is unchanged from yesterday, though weekends tend to make my weight go back up.

Down the churchouse for lunc: Pie day, beef and stilton pie. at least I stuck to not having chips, instead had new potatoes and vegetables. The Churchouse is not the most healthiest food as I think there was a fair amount of butter involved in the cooking.

My usual breakfast this morning, a few cups of coffee during the day, and a pint of fresh orange and soda with my lunch.

I plan on having a few beers this evening, and same tea as yesterday as I made far too much.

Planning a 9 mile run tomorrow in preparation for next weekends 1/2 marathon. No running today. I had to drive into work too as I had to go to Worsley.

All in all I'm happy with the first two weeks, and I've stuck to most of my commitments:

1. Cut out chips and reduce saturated fatty foods - achieved
2. Cut down on beer to weekends - I mostly achieved this. I had a tin of beer on Wednesday
3. At least 2 runs a week - overachieved
4. Attend karate at least one a week - overachieved

So far it is paying off. I've lost around 2.3kg in the two weeks since I started, and there is a visible difference now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting