Food log

I think this will be a challenge - to keep a food diary. This is something that a lot of the diet books and sites recommend, and I intend to keep some records of my food, this is one of the reasons why I started this blog, to give me somewhere to record what I eat. Here is what I've had today:

Breakfast
Glass orange
2 tablespoons of cod liver oil (yuck)
1 mug of decaffeinated tea
1 slice of toast with Benacol and marmalade
1 multivitamin and minerals tablet

Lunch
Leek and potato soup from the churchouse
Bread roll and butter
Two pints of fresh orange and soda

Tea
Chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, shallots, roasted with garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary and pasley. Served with cous cous.

I've had about 4 or 5 cups of decaffeinated coffee with milk and sugar.

I always find the evening the big challenge for snacking, I've got a tin of lager in the fridge too.

The tea was really nice, homemade, by me and Sharon last night. I was actually eating leftovers tonight. Sharon has gone away for the weekend sailing so the next few nights might be a challenge to eat healthily.

I ended up having a tin of lager in the early evening, and a packet of low fat crisps and a glass of milk at 11:45pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting