Taking a break (86.7kg)

I've had a break from exercise over the last two days, mostly to allow my body to repair any damage caused from overrunning at weekend. Still walked to work and yesterday had longer walk to school and then park.

Found some interesting trend data for uk here.

I'll be running again tomorrow evening and over weekend, I'd like to do another 10 mile session at some point ready for the big race next weekend.

My weight over the last couple of days has been hovering at the 86.6 to 86.7kg mark. Diet wise yesterday I took a break and had a couple of beers, crisps, cake and sweets. Today not too bad, a few jelly babies and chocolate after tea.

Went out to flying field tonight for abit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting