Todays weight - 87kg

My experiment didn't prove anything really. My results were the same regardless of whether I had water or not, unless I was not dehydrated?

I've been slacking on the food log, yesterday I had my usual breakfast, two rounds of toast and marmalade, with benecol spread, 2 tablesspoon cod liver oil, a glass of fresh orange and mug of tea.. For lunch from the deli we got there late so I had a panini style sandwich, smoked chicken, salad and sun dried tomatoes. I had a late evening meal after a 4 mile run and bed for the kids which was beef curry, rice and red kidney beans. followed by a couple of slices of cake and a cup of tea. I was in a bad mood last night after arguing with Sharon so I had a bag of low fat crisps and milk at bed.

This morning I had a bowl of muesli, orange, tea, clo and a multivitamin. I'll probably have a sandwich at lunch, Sharon is sorting out tea for tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting