Todays weight - 87.6kg

I'm quite pleased with my current progress towards lowering my BMI to below 25. Hopefully if I keep up the intense exercise I'll be able to claim a sub 25 BMI before next week starts.

My running activity has been high in the last week, in preparation for next weeks 1/2 marathon. Here it is:

  • Tuesday - 4.17 mile slog - first run for a while - felt hard - around 40 mins
  • Wednesday - 4.17 mile run with son on bike - around 42 mins
  •  Saturday - 6.2 mile run with dad - felt hard - around 1hr 8 mins
  • Sunday - 7 mile run with family on bikes - around 1hr 12mins
  • Monday - 4.17 mile speed run - very hard - 36mins 20 secs
  • Wednesday - 6.34 mile run - felt easy - 1 hour 3 mins

I think this intensity of running is too much, but I need to be sure I can do the 1/2 marathon next weekend so I'll keep it up for the rest of this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting