Another fast time for Kerridge ridge run - 84.1kg

I ran the 4.9m run tonight in 43:33, just under a minute faster than last night. This is now only 29 seconds off my best ever time I have logged for this run at 43:04 in January 2012.

this is a fantastic achievement for me given that 2.5 weeks ago I was only able to run it in 50 minutes, and was feeling very unfit.

I was more tired and feeling faint though than I can ever recall before and had to call Sharon to make sure I did not faint. 15 minutes afterwards and I'm still sweating.

Interesting results with weight today. I've been away on business and this afternoon had a frustrating caffeine filled afternoon trying to buy phones with Simon, and failing. when I got home I felt full of caffeine and frustrated. I weighed in at 83.9kg, 200g lighter than first thing. I did not eat or drink anything before my run and got back weighing 83kg!

To celebrate my achievement I'm going to attempt to connect my watch to my computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting