Fast day - 85.7kg

Today is a fast day, my third so far. I just ran a more leisurely Kerridge ridge in exactly 50 minutes.

Yesterday was my best performance recently at 46:55. I was really pushing myself after a week of training.

Fasting today has been quite hard, I was away on business and could not find anything light to eat a Costa coffee. Here is what I've had so far:

Breakfast: Half round of bread and lightest butter: 80kcal

Lunch: nothing except coffee and sparkling water: 15kcal

Tea: Two rounds bread  and a portion of baked beans: 400kcal

This means I've got about 100 calories I can consume and stay within 600.

Hmmm, chocolate...

Sharon and the kids are trying the new fitness Kinect program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting