My blog to fitness. I will document my progress towards achieving my goal of getting a bit fitter, getting to a BMI of around 23.5 and my running progress. Created as a record mostly for myself to review in the future.
Run with Dave and Matt - 80.6kg
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Did a nice run up onto Bakestonedale and through Styperson pool last night. Headlights worked well. My Mudclaws were sorely missed in the mud. I had my Rocklits on and they are very different.
Looked up what people recommend for food before a long run, pasta seems good, so I had fresh pasta, tomato and basil sauce from M&S, and some roasted baby tomatoes and peppers. Unfortunately the kids found the donuts too, so I had a donut. Also had that yogurt drink.
A large sandwich from the deli round the corner: Brown seeded roll, smoked chicken, salad and sun dried tomotoes in oil. It is about as healthy as I can get from there, no butter. Breakfast today was same as yesterday. Tominght I'll probably fry some tomatoes and peppers in olive oil and garlic and have it with some pasta.
Comments
Post a Comment