Big run last night at almost race pace - 78.5kg

Ran about 16 miles last night, 15 of which was at almost race pace, with Dave. Up onto Shining Tor via Lamaload, down to Windgather, then through the bog and across a river over to Charles Head, back down to village. It took us about 2:45, which is a pretty good pace. We were at the top of Shining Tor in 1:13.

I did a good run on Wednesday too, I was racing on my 5.4 mile route and came 9 seconds slower than my personal best set during the day in mid Jan. I think this qualifies as achievement met for beating my personal best at night, as I set that challenge to myself before I then went onto run faster during the day.

Here are the details for the BP:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting