New Year Resolutions 80.9kg

I've been on holiday to Grand Canaria for a week. I did quite a bit of running, around 39 miles, including a nice run up into the mountains, I did 725 metres of climb on holiday.

I'll post up some pictures at some point, along with the route data.

I need to do my objectives review for December, but here is a set of highlights for the running portion, I suspect the pressups and other points are not so well represented:

15 Activities
119 miles
4545 metres of climb
5.3 mph average speed
7.9 miles average run length

Some New Years resolutions:

1. Get my cholesterol measured and checked - appointment booked
2. No alcohol in January after heavy run up to christmas and holiday
3. Maintain weight at 80 - 82 kg

I need to set some new running goals but will review December objectives before I do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting