Birthday party - 81kg

Sharons birthday last night, curry and beer means I've well and truely broken my period of abstinance on beer for January. Must try harder. No running last night either. I had planned to run with Macc Harriers tonight over Cat and Fiddle way, but Tom has asked if he can run with me and I said I'd take him out tonight. I'll try him on something relatively easy and short I think. I'll let him have my mega head torch too. My cough is still lingering, changed to a more productive one now, so not so annoying. I'm hoping to do a 20 mile run on Sunday so will need to start preparing for it towards end of week. Will need to rest on Friday and Saturday and start carbo loading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting