Vitamin I - 81.9kg

Read some interesting articles on Ibuprofen today, it is 50 years old. Botom line, stop taking it before or after exercise to manage pain. It is not doing me any good.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/01/phys-ed-does-ibuprofen-help-or-hurt-during-exercise/

My pressups this morning did not go well. I was due to perform 130! but only managed 70 in total. Not necesarily bad news though, as I did a boxing with weights exercise last night which much have had an effect. I also did 23 pressups last night.

Pain in my kness is still there. I'm monitoring it as I walk to work, and I THINK the pain is reducing each day. I'm really annoyed about it all, not being able to run this week is not good. Making me fed up which has a knock on effect on my diet. Last night went to Viceroy for take away for first time in months. At least I asked for a healthier option. Today I'm watching what I eat more carefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting