Knee pain - is it my shoes? 81.7kg

Still not running this week, last night the pain in my knee was the worst it has been, but I'm not running. This is strange. I had done alot of warming treatment on my knee last night, which could have caused the addiitonal pain.

However, I realised that my knee pain really started at the same time I got my new Merrell shoes, which happened to be the same weekend I did the Gravy Pud race. I put the pain down to the race, but I'm now wondering if it is the Merrell shoes?

I wore my Inov8s to work today and they feel completely different, much, much lighter, more comfortable and generally a better shoe. I should have bought another pair of these instead of the merrels. Ah well.

I'll get Sue to do some physio on it this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting