Progress update - 88.2kg

It has been 26 days since I started to monitor weight loss and start running intensely. I have not adjusted my diet much, I have done no fast days but tried to be more conscious about portions and what I'm eating.

I have run almost every day including holiday in Lanzarote. So far lost 4.2kg over the 26 day period. Comparing this to last year when I used a 5/2 diet and running I lost 6kg in 25 days.

Here is the current weight chart and compared below is the one from 2013:





So what next. I will continue to run as often as possible, starting to push up my distance now and keep working on bringing my times down on the standard Kerridge Ridge run. So far managed to get to 46:05 which is best time this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting