Not been active recently

It is a while since I last posted. I've done a few runs since I last posted, but nothing mega:

9 miles with Dave on a Thursday

Week of rest

Kinder downfall race on Sunday just gone. I did it in 1:43:09 which is about 10 minutes faster than when I first did it in 2010. I didn;t make my target though which was to get at least half way up the field. I was 169/269.

Ran out tonight. Originally intended to do 8 miles but instead did a fast 4 mile along Middlewood way, in 31:27, which is a little faster than my last go along there but still alonst 45 seconds off personal best.

Anyway, also not been doing too well dietwise. Too much chocolate creeping back in, and I feel like I'm generally eating too much saturated fat. I thikn I need to start weighing myself again every day, as things seem to have strated to tail off since I stopped.

I'll go weigh myself now, after changing batteries... Back in a min...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting