Cod Liver Oil is good for you - 81kg

I don't like fish, can't stand the taste, and I'm supposed to eat fish regularly. Bring on the cod liver oil. I guess this is the next best thing to actually eating fish.

It is full of Omega-3 fatty acid which is a good thing. Also it has plenty of Vitamin D and Vitamin A.

The main health benefits I take it for are:
  • Healthy cardiovascular system;
  • Reduces triglyceride levels - historically I had high triglycerides levels due to drinking too much;
  • Allegedly helps with depression;
  • Helps fight imflammation.
I actually take it out of the bottle. I mix a tablespoon in some juice or if I'm desperate into my protein shake.

Beware of buying Fish Oil supplement by mistake. Code lver oil and fish oil are not the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resting before race tomorrow - 82.5kg

Hill training - 81.4kg

BBC article on dieting