My blog to fitness. I will document my progress towards achieving my goal of getting a bit fitter, getting to a BMI of around 23.5 and my running progress. Created as a record mostly for myself to review in the future.
Yet another new PB - 79.7kg
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I ran my 4.2 mile run along Middlewood way in 30:45 last night. 1:15 faster than when I last ran it at end of November 2011.
Looked up what people recommend for food before a long run, pasta seems good, so I had fresh pasta, tomato and basil sauce from M&S, and some roasted baby tomatoes and peppers. Unfortunately the kids found the donuts too, so I had a donut. Also had that yogurt drink.
I was just looking through some old posts and spotted one from 2011 about a 5000m metre challenge and how hard it was. I just looked at my Strava data to see how I have been doing recently and was surprised at how much climb I am logging each month: Oct 15 4558m Nov 15 4281m Jan 16 6696m Feb 16 4317m Mar 16 5609m Apr 16 2827m May 16 6461m So with a few days to go until the end of May I can get my new record for climb in one month!
Comments
Post a Comment